Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Jesus is the definition of Chaotic Good and you can fight me on thisI mean:
- Jesus gets pissed at people selling things in the temple, so he flips tables, whips them, and chases them out.
- Jesus decides to take a nap in a boat during a deadly storm, despite having the power to stop the storm.
- Jesus gets pissed at a fruit tree, so he curses it. rip tree.
- So he rose from the dead… and then the moment people figured out who he was, he would disappear.
- This guy approached Jesus and Jesus decided that this dude’s name was irrelevant and renamed him Cephas… then left.
- The party was dry, Mary was complaining, so Jesus turned water into wine
my name is sam
its not yet lite
i wak up now
altho its nite
wen tumblr kids
ar stil in bed
i early ris
i bak the bred
My name is sam
And thys is true:
I bak the bred
When dawn is du
Is solid, though;
I fear Night Cow
Would lik the dough.
Amy Adams // The Wrap // Photographed by Elisabeth Caren
You don’t want me owing you. — John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) dir. Chad Stahelski
It’s always kind of funny when the Powerpuff Girls, in fanart, are drawn with fingers and noses and toes and stuff and it’s like…they legit don’t have those in canon. It’s not just a style choice, they actually don’t have fingers and noses.
I mean, apparently Buttercup just sticks her hand to things to pick them up (S03E29 Criss Cross Crisis)
And in Oops, I Did it Again (s06E04B) the girls, when made without Chemical X, come out “normal” and do have fingers, feet, noses, and normal faces.
So like…when everyone in the show calls them “bug-eyed freaks,” “pumpkin heads,” etc, they legit mean the girls have big round heads, giant eyeballs, and stump limbs.
I think it’s safe to say that the Powerpuff Girls are objectively horrifying. I want to see fanart of that.
alright i realise im a little late to the party here but going back to how the girls are able to grip things despite not having fingers
at first i thought maybe they could have tiny hooks at the end of the stumps that would snag onto surfaces, similar to cats tongues ( and yeah alright spiderman ) but the issue is that they probably wouldnt be effective for smoother surfaces
they could also have wrinkled pads like geckos feet that could cling to smoother things no problem, but then the problem is maintaining enough suction to actually lift and carry an object
i fear the solution may be something even Worse
this better not take any more wild turns