Hélène Cixous, from Poetry in painting: writings on contemporary arts and aesthetics
Jesus is the definition of Chaotic Good and you can fight me on thisI mean:
- Jesus gets pissed at people selling things in the temple, so he flips tables, whips them, and chases them out.
- Jesus decides to take a nap in a boat during a deadly storm, despite having the power to stop the storm.
- Jesus gets pissed at a fruit tree, so he curses it. rip tree.
- So he rose from the dead… and then the moment people figured out who he was, he would disappear.
- This guy approached Jesus and Jesus decided that this dude’s name was irrelevant and renamed him Cephas… then left.
- The party was dry, Mary was complaining, so Jesus turned water into wine